Points of interest
- St. Bartholomäuskirche - • The church was built in the mid of the 13th century in early Gothic style. Particularly valuable parts of its interior are the carved, crafted in 1470/80, the wooden pulpit from 1666 and the baptismal font from the year 1342.
- Burganlage auf dem Amtsberg - Around 800 built and around 1300 extended fortification. Towers and remnants of walls have been preserved.
- Heinrichstein This monument from the 2nd half of the 12th century is among the oldest in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Fachwerkhäuser auf dem Marktplatz - Around the market square are a few old half-timbered houses under monumental protection. The house on the market 9 is one of the few that have survived from the 17th century.
- Rathaus am Markt -The two storey building was built in 1852 in Tudor style according to plans by the court architect Georg Adoph Demmler.
- Freilichtmuseum - The two storey building was built in 1852 in Tudor style according to plans by the court architect Georg Adoph Demmler.
- Undine-Quelle - The idyllic place in historical settings is close to the former drawbridge.
For details of the city of Wittenburg
and its points of interest you find here.